Thursday, July 9, 2015

Last Push

For the last 1.5 weeks Kim has been hitting it hard at the resort.  She doesn't go on Wednesday and Sunday.  But she spends at least 12 hours at two resorts on Saturday.  It has been 'so so' except for this past Saturday, and yesterday was pretty good too.  She has just 3 days left until she is back on just Saturday working both resorts.  She needs a break.

She is on constant lookout for new crafts ideas for the kids.  While that may not seem to hard, she tries to incorporate these crafts with the beads she uses for her jewelry.  She is very diligent in her searches.  Sometimes, like the latest, will require my help, using my scroll saw over and over.  It's not real detailed like some scroll work requires, but it could turn in to very many items.  Maybe I can teach her to use it LOL.

When this rush time is over, I think we will head down to the coast, Padre Island, and just sit on the beach for a couple hours.  Heat is a big concern this time of year, so we will be very mindful of that.  It's about a 3.5 - 4 hour drive.  Day trip distance.  It is a much needed break for us both.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm packing out my house in 100 degree heat... NOT fun! Glad she'll be back to a regular schedule soon!

Randy said...

No, that's NOT fun at all. Sorry you have to do that but glad it's not me.