Monday, February 13, 2017

Underway

Planning for Kim's Birthday party is well underway.  We have invited 40 friends and family.  Not all will show but most will.  The planning has pretty much been taken out of my hands.  Once Kim and the lady I asked for help got together, they changed most of my ideas.  The food has changed and the place has changed and the day has changed.  Less work for me.  I have also learned that the less questions I ask, the better off I am.  It took me much too long to learn that.  The bruises will heal soon enough.

We went over to my oldest Son's Saturday and we celebrated his and my Grandson's birthday.  It amazes me how much my son has changed over the years.  I couldn't be prouder.  We ate BBQ even though I had eaten it almost everyday that week.  I think I have had enough for a while.

I had no doubt that the activist 9th court of appeals would go against the President.  It just flabbergasts me that they or any judge and their supporters care not one iota for what is in the Constitution.  There has got to be some sort of way to reign in activist judges that legislate from the bench.  However, even if there were, would we be able to trust those that would be tasked to do that? 
Not a chance IMO.  This is just totally partisan politics, it  has nothing at all to do with our security, safety and upholding the Constitution.  For instance, Clinton and Obama both halted immigration from various countries for much the same reason.  Things have got to change or we will be headed for a catastrophe as a country.  But if you have been coming here for any length of time, you probably already knew that.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, let the women run it, that way all you've got to do is pay the bill... :-) And concur on the 9th Circus... sigh