Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ain't Much Happening

Yesterday was kind of a goofy day.  I tried to reconnect Kim's computer to our network so she could print on the printer in my office.  I tinkered around with that much longer than I wanted to and still didn't get her connected to my printer.  Indications are there is some 'socket' issue on her computer.  No idea what that is.  So I wound up moving the printer.  Now it is connected directly to her PC.  I will try later to see if my PC will see the printer and print over there.

While doing all that I was following some of the kids signing up for their favorite university to play football.  I have never done that before, was never really interested enough to do that.  Since my favorite team has fallen on hard times it is a much more urgent issue.  As it turns out, they did very well.  Surpassing every prediction and surprising the pundits.  They were the story of the day.  Hope they are able to help sooner than later.  Heaven knows they need it.

I see the blow hard is staying true to form and pitching a fit about not winning the caucus in Iowa.  At first he seemed to be a gracious loser.  Now he is accusing the winner of fraud.  It's all about publicity for this guy.  Making a big splash and hoping to add doubt in the future voters mind, trying to sway them.  I'll be glad when this crap is over and he goes back to his reality TV.

Happy Trails

No comments: