Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Fussy Baby, Storms and Candace Owens.

Today we will have the new Granddaughter all day in order that Son#2 can work undisturbed for a bit.  He works from home.  He also gets up with the baby almost every time at night and all day since his wife needs to get up at 5:30 AM to get ready to go to work.  So we have volunteered to do this as often as they need.  Well, it's K mostly.  She will then take her home and stay the night.  This will give them some relief hopefully.  Apparently the baby is a little fussy these last few weeks.  Them being 'older' first time parents it is a little harder on them than if they were in their 20's.  It also gives me some extra time with her, more than I usually would get.  So we are happy to do it.  Once the first week of June is past, Mom will be home all summer since she is a teacher and will handle it.  The baby will be getting older and hopefully less fussy.  The very next week K goes in for surgery on her heel spur that has her hampered.  She will be off her foot for 6-8 weeks and won't really be able to help with the baby.

We are expecting another round of severe thunderstorms tonight.  We may have hail and high winds.  We just had similar weather last Saturday.  We got hail then, some of the largest I have seen since we have lived here.  There were a few golf ball size the rest were mixed smaller.  It wasn't a lot but enough to possibly cause damage to cars and roofs.  Fortunately I don't think we suffered any damage. not to the cars anyway.  I will have Son#1 check the roof when he comes over.  I really don't want it to hail, I don't mind the rest.

I went for a 6 month maintenance on my back yesterday.  It hurt.  More than any other time.  I had trouble walking and standing up straight for a bit.  Ice and Ibuprofen helped with that and I am back to what I call normal, less pain but tolerable.  That's my goal, to stay as pain free enough to function fairly well.  Whatever it takes to avoid back surgery.

I have been watching Candace Owens on YOUTUBE.  What a treat.  She has no trouble putting her antagonists in their place and calling them out on their lies and mischaracterizations.  It's great to watch.  She makes me smile.  If you haven't seen her in action, you really should go find out more.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hope the surgery goes well for K!