Tuesday, January 23, 2018

So Now We Wait

I mentioned in the last post that I wanted an explanation of a bill I received for my surgery.  After several phone calls and a long drive over to the doctor's home office to get their take on my concerns, I have to wait for the two entities to make sure there wasn't an error.  It appears to be possible, but there will probably be some explanation for it, and I most likely won't understand it.  But I had to give it a try before I hand them an additional 472$.  The doctor's office has given me some hope and will try to make sure the facility got the right codes input for the type surgery I had.  Should hear something in a couple days. I just need to get this resolved before 30 days, I don't trust them to not turn it over to bill collectors.

The holsters still sit.  I should be able to complete them today.  However, some sort of strange marks appeared on one of them, it really takes away from it.  Not sure it can even be sold now.  I will try one more thing and see if that covers the marks.  If that doesn't work I will have to discount it steeply.  Yup, most likely a loss unless I keep it for myself and I don't really need it.  But that does happen with leather sometimes.  It can look like a perfect cut of leather and then when you apply stain or dye some strange flaws can appear out of nowhere.  Whether it be light scratches or huge spots where it look like something spilled on it and the staind wouldn't take.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Grrr... Medical bills and medical billing SUCKS!