Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Leather Pics

OK here they are a couple days late.  Too many distractions I guess.  I will start on a few leather cuff/bracelets to bolster the stock for the 'ribs' show on February.

These are supposed to fit larger frame semi-autos, from 3.5" to 4.5" barrels.  Although they do fit my full size 1911 5" barrel.  Not sure how they fit the big fat glocks or those big ugly Springfield SD's, they might fit a little tight.

Click for a close up


With most of my holsters I will mold them slightly to the gun it is intended for, but I have to have the gun to do so.  Since these are going to a show where we have no idea what gun it will be purchased for I don't do any molding, but they still fit very well.

I really like this color fade on this one, started to do it similar to the other and stopped when I saw how it was turning out.


Basket Weave Pattern with a slight fade on color



Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Very nice work, sir! :-)