Thursday, January 4, 2018

Nothing Much

Still not a lot going on here.  K is still pretty weak and tires easily so we don't do much and when we do it is very short in duration.  I will most likely try to take down some of the Christmas decorations today.  I already went and had some blood drawn for my upcoming Urologist visit to see if my cancer has returned.  I don't anticipate bad news, but it seems with cancer you never know.  I don't dwell on it, my mind is in the right place. 

My parents have been wanting us to come by.  They had been sick over the last week or so and we would not take the chance of exposing K to anything like that even though Mom said she didn't think they were contagious.  I think we will wait a few more days before we head over there.  It would still be a very tiring trip for K, I want to give her more time to gain some strength since those trips are longer than any she has experienced so far.

The cold snap here is finally easing some.  It was supposed to be pretty cold again this morning but it was about 10* higher than their forecast.  I'm fine with that.  We have sunshine and we might get up to 70*.  If not today they say we will tomorrow.  That will make it easier to get the lights I put up outside for Christmas down.  

See, I told you there was nothing much going on.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, my lights are still up too! And will stay there until at least Saturday (calling for mid-60s up here, then). Good luck with the trip.