Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Prayers

Was chatting with a friend at church about the current run for President on the Republican side.  He was lamenting the way Cruz is running his campaign.  He wants him to be more specific in his public statements on various issues.  I have seen several videos of him doing just that.  He couldn't understand why he hadn't seen or heard any of this.  I told him I saw them on conservative news websites, but never on the network news.  (He is a CPA so doesn't have the time I have at this time of year.)  They (the network news) only want to talk about sex scandals and the like.  The network wonks are deathly afraid of Cruz, they know he does exactly as he says and it terrifies them.

I check Matt Drudges site once in a while.  Not much but some, when I'm bored.  Lately on the book of faces he has posted almost nothing but what I call anti-Cruz articles, sex scandal stuff.  In fact he was the first one I saw to post this stuff.  Most of the articles just seem like they are throwing crap against the wall and see if it will stick.  The comments on those are very upset with Drudge for posting unsubstantiated articles.  I have to say I am also very surprised?  Is Drudge a Trump guy?  That is what came to my mind.

Back to my chat with my friend:  He threw out the idea that Trump was a Democratic plant or maybe even a hildabeast plant.  I have entertained those ideas from the beginning.  I think the libtards have a fear that after 8 years the disaster in the White House has been, they realize it will be very hard to retain power regardless of who their nominee is.  It amazes me how much staying power Trump's campaign has had over the months with all the moronic things and actions that have come from him.  But lately it seems to be piling up even more and is starting to take it's toll.  A lot of the most recent garbage I believe is directly related to him and his campaign.  Fear tactics.  He is losing his iron grip on the nomination and it is causing him to resort to even more dirty tricks in my opinion.  

I could go on and on but I won't...for now.  All this has makes for some interesting conversations but I truly believe this is one if not THE most important election in my lifetime.  I will be praying about this quite a bit in the months to come.  I hope you will too.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

CenTexTim said...

Prayer is about the only thing left. Everything else is failing rapidly...