Thursday, April 14, 2016

Costco



Made our usual monthly trip into town to re-supply at Costco.  It's the one store I enjoy going to.  I had gotten some hearing aids there back in September I think.  I have been more than pleased with them, plus my insurance came through in a big way.  I guess they didn't mind saving few hundred dollars even when they aren't part of their network.

I had recently experienced some wind noise.  You know the stuff you here when you watch a video shot outside during a windy day?  Yeah, that's what I was picking up.  It wasn't too bad, but if they could do something to limit it or even stop it I would be even happier.  At Costco I explained the issue and they said there were a few things they can check.  I went back to shopping while they were trying to work on the issue.

They did find an issue but couldn't completely correct it.  They wanted to send it off for repair but weren't sure they could do anything.  They had made some adjustments.  I decided to try out the adjustments before sending it in.  Nope, it didn't work out.

I took them back in first thing Monday.  The right hearing aid was cutting in and out, like it was making adjustments, but it was making me feel lopsided or dizzy.  It wouldn't quit.  These things talk to each other so they can optimize the sound they pick up.  Evidently there weren't talking to each other at times.  They sent them in and I hope they get them fixed up.  I have a lot of faith in Costco and the way they handle members.

For the lost couple years I have been able to pick up Kim's Mother's Day present there.  They had what she wanted and so I was able to get that booger off my back too.  Here is what she has wanted every time.   


Here it this years, it's becoming a collection.


They are pretty cheap considering what you see at the trendy shops that sell similar things.  Plus I didn't have to SHOP!!!!  That's the biggest issue for my lazy self.  WIN WIN!

Happy Trails

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

My wife loves Costco. The problem is that she comes back with enough stuff to last an army for months. We have a pantry full of stuff that we'll never use up.

Randy said...

lol yes, that can happen. We have gotten more selective with our shopping there so that doesn't happen as often