Friday, December 11, 2015

Thankful



Another visit to the Urologist to check on blood results and see if there is any return or sign of cancer.  Good news again, 'No Detectable Cancer.'  I try not to over think just what that really means.  It certainly is good news, but the way it is worded means they can’t really say for sure.  It is something that will always be there, lurking around in the recesses of my mind.  I manage to keep a lid on that place pretty well.  It's somewhat like a burglar, you know you could be next but you put it away and not dwell on it, until an event makes you think about your vulnerability.  You take measures to prevent it but, sometimes it just happens.

I’ll just give thanks and praises to my Heavenly Father and leave it at that.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Agreed, and good news!