Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Not Over Yet

Not a lot going on.  Took a deer to the processor to get cut and wrapped.  That will be a nice addition to the freezer.  Kim spent all day over at Mom's helping her get their new place decorated and in shape.  Mom's frame of mind has been pretty fragile of late.  Having the place looking nice and things organized will go a long way with giving her some peace.  She is a neat freak and loves to have things looking as nice as possible.  So there is no doubt this will help.

I thought our family time was done for Christmas.  I had forgotten about Kim's brother and his wife.  We rarely ever see them, even at Christmas.  Kim told me we are meeting them for lunch Tuesday.  I can do that.....for about an hour.  I promise I'll be good...for an hour.

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

We do what we have to for the sake of family... Hang in there sir!