Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Popping In

Just a quick note to say all is well here, just been very busy with the Grandkids.  Today is the first day we have had to ourselves since last Friday.  It was a pretty new experience having all three at one time including a newborn (3 Months).  Not a lot if sleep since the newborn had stomach issues at night, lots of gas.  We were a pretty good team handling it, but I sure wouldn't want to do that by myself.  We were both passing out in front of the TV very early last night.  Our sleep patterns were disrupted enough that I have been waking up around 4:30 AM and getting up at 5:00 AM as I fail at trying to go back to sleep.  Hopefully I can get that back to normal over the next few days,  Naps will become a factor.

The most pressing yard work has been done and we are getting ready to tackle a closet that is a mess.  We will have to go through a file cabinet that belonged to K's father and see what we get dispose of and then use it for our own things.  I told if we find things we haven't used in a year we should throw it out.  I laugh at myself as I am a pack rat.  I keep things thinking I might need it in the future.  I rarely have ever needed things like that and generally forget I have it.  I have on occasion bought things I already had but had forgotten.  SMH.

I will begin work on a leather cover for a journal my oldest Granddaughter asked for for Christmas.  She won't have to wait that long.  I also was approached by a kid at church that wants a scabbard for his new slingshot.  Should be simple enough, but I don't know that I want to make it.  I'll have to think on this awhile.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Naps are good, just sayin!