Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hands and Heart Will Be Full

Today K will head over to Son#2's to babysit while he heads to a weekend show in Houston and Mom works.  She will stay the night.  So I will again be unsupervised until sometime Friday.  I will head over then and pick up her and the baby and take them to our house where our other Grandkids will come for the weekend.  Mom will come out to the house Friday evening and eat supper with us.  She will then decide if she wants to stay the night or take the baby and go home.  Oh and we will have their dog Friday also.  I am pretty certain by the time Sunday rolls around I will be beat.  We haven't had all three together yet, so this should be fun.

It is supposed to rain more and I will be prevented from doing some much needed yard work.  The grass is going crazy with all the rain we have had.  Might be a good time to cut some leather.  Oh, wait....the Grandkids will be here.  No plans at all until they are gone.

Then after all they activity (noise) of Grandkids being here it will suddenly be very quiet, too quiet.  Our hearts will be full and we will start missing them again.  

Consequently, I most likely won't post until next week as I will have my hands full of Grandkids.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

But that is GOOD hands full! :-) Enjoy the time!