Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Still Busy

We still seem to be busier than I want to be.  We still have one friend in the hospital.  the outlook wasn't to good just a couple days ago.  Now he is finally getting better.  He will most likely remain in the hospital a couple more days.  At one point he said he didn't think he was going to make it, so did his wife.  Shocking to hear something like that, especially for him.  You would have to know him to understand that.  The other person that had surgery was planning on going back to work Tuesday.  I hadn't heard that she had.  I had my doubts that she could that soon after a gallbladder removal.

Kim is heading over to help my Mom with decor arrangements and some shopping.  That will keep her busy most of the day.  I will fight with my weedeater again.  The carburetor came and was installed.  No, it did not work.  My attempt to save some money on repairs now seems to have possibly cost me even more.  Major frustration.  I have one more thing I will try and then I will give up on this one.  If that doesn't work.....

My virus protection subscription has almost run out.  I use Kaspersky and it has been great, however renewal is almost twice as much as before.  So I will get a free version of virus protection.  I will revert to the one I used previously, it seemed to do the job just fine.

Either Thursday of Friday we want to head out into our favorite areas of the Hill Country.  The wildflowers are starting to hit their peak.  I have heard it is really great this year, so we are looking forward to that.  If you haven't been in that part of Texas, and others. during the peak of the wildflower season, you just can't understand how spectacular it can be.  It draws folks from all over the country just to see the display.  I hope to get a few decent photos and share them here, but they never really do justice to the real thing.

Here is a quick sample:



Happy Trails

2 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

I use AVG. It's free and works pretty well. I love the picture on your header. I looked at it for a long time and I could almost hear the waves coming in.

Randy said...

Thanks Harry