Monday, June 15, 2015

550,000,00 USD LOL



Fun time with a book of faces scammer.  I got messaged by a person (Danyille Marie) masquerading as a book of faces customer service rep. My responses are in red.  It was evident from the beginning, the syntax just didn't meet muster, not to mention I didn't believe any of it to begin with.  Do people really fall for this crap?


My comments that weren't part of the scam are in italics.



My name is Danyille the Facebook Incorporation lives in USA, I am a Facebook Online Customer Service Rep,

Randy Nice Meeting you as well

ok, what can i do for you

You are welcome Randy

??? welcome? for what
 
i was order by Sheryl Sandberg the COO of Facebook to add you up as a friend so that i can pass across to you some good news about your Facebook account?

and?

Randy Since about how many years have you been on Facebook internet?

not sure, facebook should have that info

Randy am asking you because we have a promotion going on in the internet yet?

Have you been contacted by any of our staff as regards to your $550,000,00USD that you won in the ongoing Facebook International Pool Promotion (FIPP)?

lol no thought the lol might clue them in, but no, so i let the hook get deeper

I'm contacting you in regards of your $550,000,00USD (Fivehunderd and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) that you won in the On-Line Facebook International Pool Promotion going on in the internet?

The draw was taken 12:00 PM (on the 9th of June2015) by Facebook Pool Authority , You were among the 5 winners who won $550,000.00 USD each in the International Facebook Pool.

This is real and fully legit,the Facebook pool promotion is organized to say a very big thank you to you for using Facebook over they years,the Facebook is the biggest social networking site on the internet scene and we cant stoop so low to run scam on our darling site users,BE REST ASSURED,THIS IS REAL AND FULLY LEGIT.

may sound too good too be true but i bet you this is true and fully legit

Randy Congratulation to you..

thank you

Randy this is How Facebook started this online international pool promotion

The draws was Organized by a random selection of emails you were picked by an advanced automated random computer searcher, in order to claim your $550,000.00 USD which is the money you won in the Online International Facebook Pool which is a new innovation by the Facebook Authorities, is aimed to say a big thanks to all our users for making Facebook their number one means to connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their Friends and Families all over the world.

understood

This promotion was also made because Facebook will clock 11th year in this year to make all Facebook users to benefit from the profit the company made while they use Facebook.

huh?

The promotional program takes place every six year and you are the 4th winner in the promotion, you may be rest assured that this is real and legal.

ok

So are you ready to claim your winnings of $550,000.00 USD?

I am your claims officer and i am here to take you through the steps on how you will get your winnings.

ok

First of all, your award is attached to some Numbers: Firstly, Lucky Number (FB-225-8836). Secondly, Ticket Number (FB-962-60). Thirdly, Batch Number (FB-0051/994) and Lastly, Serial Number (E4AF3748-2015)

Note them down now on a safe place and keep it's safe, once you are done with that get me informed here?

lol

ok
ready

then she/he posted these to make it soo much more believable lol.












Oh yeah that looks legit, especially the last one.



Randy do that now..

i wonder what she expected me to 'do that now' lol

can you see them.

yes

To make things easy provide the info about you below so I will forward to David on your behalf for the re-confirmation of identity and processing of your winning certificate: 
Full Name: 
Residential Address (Not P.O Box Address): 
Phone Number: 
Occupation: 
Marital Status: 
Sex: 
Age: 
Country of Residence: 
Nationality: 
Contact Email Address:

ah there it is
 
Randy do that now..

i am homeless

Provide the information to me now?

she/he didn't get it, my humor was lost on this jack wagon

send me a blank form in the mail, i don't give this info online. lol

Suddenly I could no longer message her, and her FB page disappeared.

Guess I ain't getting my $$.

Happy Trails

18 comments:

Old NFO said...

ROTF, well played sir! :-) WELL PLAYED!

Anonymous said...

I have one name Kait Lynn J Weltz on right now

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say me winnings are $950,000.00

Randy said...

wow you hit the jack pot...lucky you

Unknown said...

today Mss Arriaga Marylou Anne Humady contacted me on face of books , she tell me :
...You are to provide me some details about yourself, so that i can forward them to the Head Disbursement Of Facebook for clarification of your winnings.

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Number:
Occupation:
Age:
City Of Residence:
Your Email Address:


Those information are needed to complete your winning certificate and to be assured we are talking to the real beneficiary on this Facebook Account?

... I gave a few details right and some wrong ... I ask you, what do they want? who they are?


Daveruky said...

It's a fraud

Daveruky said...

It's a fraud

Unknown said...

Just got the messege on messenger Bounds K. Marie claim agent of Facebook she said that i won $550,000.00 on FACEBOOK INTERNATIONAL POOL and also said that COO of FACEBOOK told her to add me as a friend to tell me that I've won this prize she even mentioned the COO of facebook!! Mrs. Sandberg...

Unknown said...

"Lacey Ann Stout" just handed me a line of b.s. Hopefully, this person won't try anything else.

Unknown said...

These people are evil, and it needs to be stopped!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What im curious about is how come just today ppl all over r gettin this shit dif ppl wantin info or is it the same person usin dif names?

Randy said...

tina monkiewicz not sure I understand your comment. maybe English isn't your native tongue, my apologies that I am not smart enough to figure out what you are trying to say.

Anonymous said...

A guy named Mark Conklin call me today and tell me the same story. I am a brazilian and i am in Rio de Janeiro.

Anonymous said...

A guy named Mark Conklin did call me today and told me the same story.I'm in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Anonymous said...

I told her to keep the money and she could suck me dry another way lol

Unknown said...

I also got this and a pic message from the Facebook guy and saw actual closed Fed ex boxes they want name address occupation address email phone number and phone carrier. Is this real or fake?

Randy said...

seriously...it's a scam. no one wants to give you money for no reason