Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall is coming


The weather hear this past week has been almost perfect.  Cool dry mornings in the low 60's and getting up to around 90 in the late afternoon.  I can feel Fall in the air.  My favorite time of year.  Buster especially has been feeling it.  He has an extra spring in his step when I let him out in the morning, just bounces across his domain. A shower rolled in last night with some much needed rain for this part of parched Texas.  But not the area wide soaking we all need to break this years long drought.  Chances for more showers today.



Got a call from the surgeon's office.  The needed to reschedule my appointment.  They wanted to give me the following Friday.  A whole extra week waiting and wondering.  sheesh.  I just could hardly believe my luck.  Inquired about any earlier dates, the lady told me they had one the following Monday from my original appointment.  Let me get this staight...my Urologist wanted me to see the surgeon THIS week, couldn't get an appointment.  Got the one for Friday next week instead, it gets cancelled and you just automatically pick one a full week later when you have several openings much earlier in that week?  What am I missing here?  I want this over with not dragged out!  I don't get it at all.  Just extend the waiting game.  I'm alright, just had to vent a little.  I guess if this is the worst that happens things are pretty good. 
 
Have these out behind the house, they close during the day, not real sure what they are.  I think they are Moon Flowers.  Any ideas?

 
 

Thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

You NEED to be aggressive about appointments. They almost always 'automatically' push you seven days later if they need to change, figuring you wanted day X for a reason. I hate it when they do that!!!

Randy said...

That's the same take my wife had on their reasoning.