Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Catching Up

I seem to have lost the need to even turn on my PC this week.  That is very unusual.  Normally I spend a couple hours reading news and reading blogs.  However, it just hasn't happened this week.  I have been doing less and less on the PC over the last few months anyway.  With less time sitting here, I notice my neck and shoulder issues are less prominent.  Hello.  I am not sure why this change in interest has happened lately.  I find myself with more time on my hands now too and it seems like I should be doing something that I have forgotten, sort of unsettled.  Nothing serious, just something I have noticed and muse over a little.  I only mention it as it has obviously caused me to post even less.  

I do find myself using my stupid phone more than I ever have.  Checking emails, the nextdoor neighborhood app to see what is going on with our HOA, and a couple other things.  Mostly instagram to see Australian Shepherds and the great photos they post.  I miss having a dog (Aussie especially) but I can't bring myself to make that commitment for such an active breed.  In fact not having a dog has been liberating to an extent.  However, I came across what would be the perfect Aussie for us on Lone Star Aussie rescue.  A low energy Aussie and she is on the smaller size and is beautiful.  I feel she would be a great addition/fit.  She is fostered in Ft. Worth and I am letting that keep me from going and meeting her since it is a pretty long drive.  I want to but I don't want to.  This is one of the only things I get indecisive about.  They tug at my heart strings and my good sense tends to get scrambled.

The weather is colder and wet and it will get even colder.  Possibly our first freeze of the year.  Another early freeze.  It's wet today and the tree guy says he will finish today.  He has to as he is scheduled far into the future and any delay will throw things off.  I was't sure he would come today with this weather like it is but he is here now and says he HAS to finish today.  He earns his money for sure.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Don't worry about it, we'll be around. And kudos to the tree guy! Meeting commitments is unusual in today's 'service' industry...