Monday, April 23, 2018

Ugh

I am still so stinking sick.  Today makes a full week.  I never stay sick this long.  I have a doctor appointment at 10 AM.  I was surprised that I could get in that early.  I think I got what K had a couple weeks ago and lasted her almost 3 weeks.  Now she seems to be having a relapse.  I think we are re-infecting each other.  Neither of us have felt well enough to disinfect the surfaces in the house so it is highly likely she is getting another dose of what she had.  So today, if I can must some strength I will try to wipe down surfaces, and must remember the remotes and keyboards, change out toothbrushes.  I am already tired just thinking of it.  I don't think there is much the doc can do for me.  K's was a viral infection and treating symptoms was all they did.  But maybe they can stop if from turning into something worse.  I will update if I find out anything from the doc.

My friends Dad that got attacked by killer bees finally seems to be improving.  He had over 300 stings.  Then got flesh eating bacteria infection in the arm they had the IV in.  Surgery had to be performed to save his arm/life.  Quite a bit of tissue had to be removed and will require many skin grafts.  He has really been through a rough patch these last 2 weeks.



No comments: