Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Caravan

That caravan of immigrants that has been winding its way through Mexico from Central America to the US border has arrived.  Well at least part of them have.  One bus load has arrived in Tijuana, Mexico on the Southern border of Commiefornia of all places. There are four more busloads about 450 miles South still heading that way.  The caravan has reduced from 1500 seeking asylum to 600.  They say that the reduction of numbers was caused by Trump's 'tweets' about refusing them entrance.  Really? Tweets do that?  Well good on him then, he is more powerful than most realize.  Maybe we could supplement our border guards with some electronic signs that show Trump's tweets to those that might be thinking about crossing.  Might be cheaper than a wall.  Just think Jumbotrons all along the border spaced as needed.  *sarcasm voice*

The news has been almost non existent about this caravan for the last few weeks.  Not sure why the lefties have stopped covering it, maybe it was those bad ole tweets that scared them off.  I am guessing a new wave of stories will hit the wires about the dire straits of these folks.  Some may be true but others you will probably find Soros behind or the Governor of Commiefornia.  This could get interesting.

I am doing a ton better.  Almost two full days of those meds from the doc and I fell almost normal.  But I am not pushing it.  I don't want any sort of relapse.  Next week I have a scope procedure.  yeah, that one.  I want that over with ASAP.  A relapse would probably postpone that.  No, just no.  

So the yard is looking like we have abandoned the house and will look even worse by the time I feel well enough to get after it.  I left my garden alone almost too long.  Managed to get some water on it before it was too late but I could tell the plants were stressed.  I do have some small green tomatoes making appearances.  I'll be glad to stop buying those tasteless market tomatoes.  Blech.

Happy Trails


No comments: