Saturday, December 2, 2017

Things Can and Do Get Worse

If you have been coming here a while you have seen me write 'it could always be worse.'  I say this all the time.  Saturday afternoon the wife tells me to take her to the ER.  She is now admitted and may be facing a serious abdominal surgery.  A bad colon had failed her and they are exploring the best options on how to deal with it.  That's all AI will say without getting too graphic.

She will be stuck there through my surgery and I most likely can't be at hers if she has to have it.  The next few days/weeks will certainly be a challenge.  It could be worse.

Moy sure when I will be back on, a few days or so.

Asking for your Prayers.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for both of you.

CenTexTim said...

Ditto.