Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Forgot

I had thought of something that I thought would be good to post here.  However, I forgot what it was and rummaging around in that brain compartment, I have failed to find it.  I have been extremely busy trying to keep the wife comfortable and being at her every beck and call.  I knew I would be busy as she needs to rest as much as possible.  Any moving around exhausts her.  I thought she came home too early but I wouldn't change it at all.  My brain is fried and I am meeting myself coming and going and forgetting things that I wanted to do while I was running errands and having to go back again later.  

Three ladies from our congregation came over today and cleaned up and finished the Christmas decorating my #2 Son and his wife started.  While they were at it I ran the errands.  That was a great peace of mind to have them be with her while I was out.  I am eternally grateful to our entire congregation for the major help that they have provided to us in more ways than I can enumerate.  We are both speechless and humbled.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad you're getting a little help, and glad she is doing better.