Sunday, December 17, 2017

Nothing

Nothing really to report.  The wife's recovery is much slower than she had expected and has gotten down about it.  But we have gotten past that.

On another note, just to change the subject, I saw this on FB and thought that it was pretty cool.  Home defense style shotguns have never been a thing with me.  I have a few shotguns that could serve just as well.  I would prefer something shorter with that magazine.  Yeah, the kick would be more but I never found the kick to be a problem on shotties.  I was hoping for a semi-auto though.  No idea the cost, probably more than I need to pay anyway.  Go have a look.

Happy Trails


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Not sure on that mag fed pump. I'd have to 'play' with it at the range. I just use a Mossy with an extended tube for home defense. But I do practice with it too... The real question is, how many shots does one need? I'm loaded #4 buck, #4 buck, slug, slug. Recovery is always slow. She just needs to understand that, as hard as it is. Every hour is a month in recovery.

Randy said...

Old NFO-I thought the same things, I would be more comfortable with it being semi auto and not having to worry about racking the slide and getting off target that long