Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday

Today Kim heads over to the big show and sale that a friend has organized for her neighborhood.  She has been consumed with this for the last 2 weeks.  I hope she isn't disappointed.  I finished the Kindle Fire covers and she will try to sell one of them.  The other one, I tried a new finish on it and 48 hours later it is still tacky.  Even after using a blow dryer and a fan for several hours.  I guess it isn't going to stop being sticky.  I won't be using that again.  It has been very cool and very humid here and the sprayer was different than one I used before and it came out much to heavy.  The combination of those factors is probably what did it in.  Here are couple photos of the completed covers.  The black one is the bad one.

Front

Back



Friday was the follow up to my ER visit with my doctor, actually the PA.  They are referring me to a general surgeon for evaluation of the 'inguinal' hernia.  From what he said, it seems a pretty sure bet I am having surgery anyway.  I had hoped it wasn't bad enough, but the final determination will come from the surgeon.  It may be a good thing, I was pretty uncomfortable last night.  No idea why when I lay on my side it begins to hurt.  I am almost solely a side sleeper.  SMH.  

Monday I see the opthamologist for my regular diabetes check up.  I will have him take a look at my eye I have been having trouble with.  It seems to be getting better but I still can't see as well as I should.  On my visit to the PA he checked and he could still see the sty.  This after what I think is 3 weeks.  Not looking forward to it being stuck with a needle.  We shall see.  Too many doctor visits.  I need a break.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Get the surgery! Trust me, it will feel MUCH better afterward... BTDT, 2X