Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Doctors and Hospitals

Monday.  I spent most of the day at the doctor's office getting my physical and sitting with the family of my best friend while he had surgery.  My physical results were much better this time around although I did have to have a biopsy for a skin issue but it shouldn't be anything serious.  They also thought it was a good time to give me my flu shot and a pneumonia vaccine and I have to go get a shingles vaccine.  Suffice it to say I have had enough of medical things this week, especially needles. Along with my insulin injections and these I have had enough LOL.

That evening we headed to the church house and listened to an old friend at a gospel meeting.  It did us much good and was great to see him and his wife again.  

Plans are underway to have a reception for #2Son and his new bride in early October.  We will have it our house and will only be close family since we don't have much room.  It seems they may be moving back here permanently at that time with her giving up her job there in Mesa.  We are excited to have them get here.  

The gas crisis is alleviating finally, but you still might find stations with bags over the pumps, but fewer and fewer are now closed.  I wonder of that Irma hurricane will have it's own effect on the availability situation.

I have to get back at it.

Happy Trails

No comments: