Friday, January 27, 2017

Random

My Mom and Dad got most everything moved to their new house.  I say house instead of home since I have no confidence they will be any happier there.  There are just a few items remaining to be moved.  Kim has gone over to help get things sorted out and put away.  Why did I not go?  Long story, but it is better for my sanity and theirs that I stay away.  Same for my brother apparently. 
Hopefully this is the last move.  Oh, they did hire pros to move them after all thank goodness.

On top of this a life long friend of the wife has put some emotional baggage on her even though she knows she is wrong.  It is tearing my wife's heart out.  She has tortured explanations to justify herself to my wife, none pass muster as far as I'm concerned but she has my wife doubting her own beliefs.  

I have quite a bit of yard work that needs to be done due to the recent freezes and very high winds.  
There are limbs and leaves everywhere that need to get cleaned up.  The air is very dry and my sinuses won't tolerate the dust that will be stirred up so I will put that off for a few days.

Happy Trails




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Here's hoping it works out...