Saturday, January 21, 2017

Duplicitous

I watched the inauguration and listened to the Speech President Trump gave.  I thought is was a pretty good speech.  It appeared that he didn't need teleprompters that the other guy was addicted to. 
He had no notes either and he never stumbled with his message.  He knew exactly what he wanted to say and stayed on point even though he tended to repeat himself several times.  I was impressed.  

I watched to evening news also, what a freaking mistake.  that martha ratditz cam on and just went off on his speech claiming it was alienating.  WHAT?  Gimme a break.  Just because it isn't what you want to hear you go off on some stupid tangent taht was only said to divide and not unite like the President was trying to do.  Oh sure, if you don't want to work together and have no moral fiber, yeah that speech wasn't for you.  I couldn't take it anymore and shut the wench up.  I turned it off.

I sat and watched most of the inaugural parade too, something I don't ever remember doing.  It was pretty good and I am not a bog fan of parades at all.

I once again have hope for our country but also have concerns that the liberals and others will try their hardest to make this administration a failure.  Have you ever seen riots in our streets before just because a President is being inaugurated and you may not like him?  You NEVER see that sort of behavior from the other side, even though they get hung with labels of hate and racism.  How can they be so blind to their duplicitous nature?  Oh, that's right, you need grey matter to think with.

SMH

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

It's done, the left is still melting down and the rest of us are waiting to see how well he does... Sigh...