Thursday, May 14, 2020

This Would Be Great

I ran across this article on Yahoo, the other day.: 


It makes detecting Prostate Cancer much less invasive.  The only question I have is in regard to a biopsy.  Will it eliminate the need for that?  It doesn't say.  I know a lot of men opt not to go to the doctor for prostate issues due to the invasive rectal exam.  You think it's bad for you?  Think how bad it is for the doctor.  Exactly.

Anyway, the biopsy being eliminated would be game changing.  Although too late for me now, knowing what it is I can say, be very grateful if they can eliminate it.  I had the wrong idea of how the biopsy worked, no one I knew had had one.  At least not anyone that said they did.  Man, was that a shock to the system.  The most humbling, embarrassing medical test I ever had.  I can't think of any that could be worse for a man.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sadly, it will probably take 10 years to be approved here...