Saturday, February 16, 2019

Under the Weather

I have been fighting either a really bad cold or some sort of sinus issue the last couple days.  I didn't move much at all yesterday and just sat and watched the idiot box.  K got the washroom painted without any help from me.  I didn't even supervise I felt so bad.  Finally was able to sleep some last night and and felt well enough to go get that replacement washing machine and get it installed.  Just that little bit and I am exhausted.  I am thankful for the help I got to haul that thing here.  I couldn't have done it otherwise.

So I am just resting up and grilling some wings for lunch.  My brain is mush so I can't get much together to talk about right now.  Maybe in another day or two

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Take care, and if it gets worse GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!