Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Probably Going to Make It

After a traumatic near fatal cold, or whatever it was, I believe I will survive.  I can't understand the total lack of sympathy from my bride.  She just rolls her eyes at me when I say it was worse than childbirth.

I still have some residual effects that causes the use of many tissues.  I don't sound so great either with all the snorting and coughing, but I don't 'think' I'm contagious any longer if I ever was.  However, I am refraining from going anywhere, especially to see my friend having heart surgery today.  He doesn't need me to get him or his family infected or even worried I might give them something.  So I sit here in front of this PC or in front of the idiot box.

Speaking of idiot box.  I don't exactly remember how long it has been since we 'cut the cable' but I haven't missed it like I thought I would.  We subscribed to Amazon Prime and are impressed by what is available.  IMO more than Netflix and better.  I am currently rewatching Band of Brothers for the unpteenth time.  It never gets old.  It is my favorite of all the WW2 movies and even other era's.

I am wanting to see the new Granddaughter too but I am keeping my distance from her and the other Grands.  I don't want to infect any of them even if there is the slightest of chances.  

The new washer is doing a great job.  It is way fancier than anything we have had and also can wash much larger loads, at least doubled our capacity if not more.  That means less loads.  It just takes the drier much longer to dry that amount.  So we don't fill it to capacity everytime.  Moderation.

I don't really have anything going on since I have been out of action.  I have made no plans, lists of things to do or had honey-dos placed in my lap.  I have been a true couch potato and will be that way for a day or two more.  Just wanted to stop in and say to my friends...

Happy Trails

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Glad you're feeling better!

mbumgua said...

Hang in there it took me a month to get completely over it!Glad you are better!

Randy said...

Old NFO- thank you

mbumgua- I plan on hanging in there as long as I can Thank you.