Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Quiet

Yes, I have been quiet for a few days.  It's not that I have not been busy, I have.  Just not anything worthy to post about.  It happens more and more these days it seems.  I have been dealing with personal issues and concerns that I won't air here.  I'll just say that Satan is real and active and his handiwork can come unawares.  He works through those you may never expect.

On a much better note, the wife and I got this in a text message yesterday:


Yup, the first look at our new Grandchild.  Too early to tell if there is a 'tale' or not.  This was basically the doctor confirmation 1st visit.  It just became more real.  This will be our 3rd Grand.  WE didn't really expect anymore, so this is a great blessing.  It's the first Grand for my Daughter in laws parents.  I am pretty sure they are ecstatic as we were with our first.  It never gets old.

The garden has really slowed down and this is another subpar year for production.  However the marigolds can  be claimed a complete success.  They have kept the stink bugs away and the squirrels that I have had so much trouble with the last two years.  

HappyTrails


1 comment: