Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy Wife.....

Leather work has kept me out of trouble so far this week, but  I am getting near the end of any additional items.  So there is no telling what kind of trouble I will get into.  I made a couple of Kindle Fire covers a while back that I have on hand to sell at the upcoming show.  However, i seem to have misplaced one of them.  I have looked and looked and it just isn't here.  It would have been great to have it available for this show, but unless it somehow magically re-appears I will only have the one.  I will get some photos up of what I have made in a day or so.

I haven't had enough time to see what is going on in the news, I pick up bits and pieces from the www, but those are just headlines, I don't bother with most of the content.  Consequently I have managed to keep most of my sanity and not get all tight in the jaws with the things that go on in the world.

Today marks the day I become a Medicare subscriber.  I will have to learn the ins and outs of how that works.  My prescription plan will just transfer seamlessly over, since it is basically the same company.  Hopefully the deductible I met for the year in January will apply to this new plan.  Probably not but I hope so.  I just changed insurance companies last September and now have to go through that again.  At least K is still on our old plan.  

Today K came in and told me she would (wanted to) cut my hair if I trimmed my beard.  It was more of a 'you really need to cut your hair and beard' suggestion.  I haven't had my hair cut since the end of August and had no real plans to cut it at all and especially not my beard.  Well guess what.  They both have been cut.  Although I managed to keep most of the beard by leaving the goatee as long as it was as a beard.  She says I look ten years younger.  Maybe, I don't really care, it's all white/gray anyway, not sure how length makes any difference.  But she is happy.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Keeping the wife happy IS job one! :-)