Monday, April 29, 2024

Quick Updates

Just a few quick updates.  Saw the pain doc and he injected me with some more pain meds and it seemed to help.  Although this past weekend there was a return of some pain.  I am almost resigned to the fact this will be pretty muuch permanent at this point.  I will meet with the cardiologist tomorrow morning to hear the results of my echo cardiogram.  He has said he doesn't think there is anything to worry about.  I'll be gald to get that behind me.  On the doctor front that will be all until July thankfully.

Fiesta is over and we only had three deaths in the rat hole to the South of me.  It doesn't happen every year but it's not unheard of.  There is a big festival down at Market Square.  A lot of folks show up down there but it includes a lot of gang presence and alcohol.  It's in the middle of their territories.  So it isn't unual to have fights at least that will turn into gunfire.  Which it did the last weekend of Fiesta.  Idiots.  No idea why anyone would go there that isn't looking for trouble.  

I guess I will cut the lawn today.  I won't try the weedeater again yet.  The ribs are still actiing up which is getting very tiresome.  It hinders me from doing things I need to do and things I want to do.  I may try to meet my Mom for lunch.  'K' plans to spend most of the day with her.  I haven't seen her since Easter.  I need to do better but it seems to work better for both of us.  She is doing very well health wise and she seems happy (she says she is) thankfully.

That's pretty much my whole world these days

HappyTrails

No comments: