Thursday, June 23, 2022

Quick Update

The pup did well at the vet.  They removed the tooth so no further issues with a repaired tooth.  Sent her home with pain pills and antibiotics and we also got her some anti-anxiety meds for the upcoming fireworks.  We don't know how she is going to react but all indications are she will be very frightened.  Better to have them on hand and not need them than to find out we did need them after the fact.   

I missed wishing everyone a Happy Fathers day in my last post and I apologize.  I was not feeling up to snuff.  I had started feeling a little off  Sunday eating lunch with all the kids and grandkids.  By Monday morning I was pretty bad.  'K', the two  daughters in law and Son#2 also were feeling out of sorts by then.  I tested for Covid Tuesday and results were negative.  Feeling even worse I tested again Wednesday morning, Bingo.  It turned very quick.  Both of us have been pretty under the weather and as of today no real change.  I finally lost smell and taste today.  Taste has returned mostly.  Hopefully that is a sign this is ending.  Son#2 and his wife not sick but no one tested positive.  Got no help from my doctor's office with a message to the portal they encourage us to use.  Not even a response.  Just asked for advice or should we come in.  Nothing.  Aggravating.  I may have a conversation with him about that when I see him next month.  It's a major hassle to change doctors and he is very good.  It's just that his staff answers all the messages and they have huge turnover.  Not a good combo.

So we are riding it out on the couch most all day and my focus is off enough to not want to engage in any reading.  Surprised I can get this far with this post lol.  

Oh and happy Fathers day :)

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Prayers... get some Ivermectin and HCQ, and go on about your business.