Monday, June 27, 2022

Getting Better

We are well and we seem to be over Covid.  It's difficult to really determine when we can get back to normal operation of running errands and such without infecting the world.  Our main concern is exposing my Mother.  There is a ton of information out there and none of it is written in stone.  I tested positive yesterday again but from what I read that really doesn't mean I can still spread it.  At least the place I read it from says that.  It seems those rapid tests can detect the virus but can't tell if you're still infectious.  So we will stay isolated through next Sunday most likely.  Any groceries that we will need by then will be done via order and pick up.   

We are seeing more of just how unhinged the leftists are.  They try to rationalize their beliefs yet can't see how dumb their arguments are.  Several people I follow on You tube and Instagram have made statements that if we don't have the same beliefs they have they don't want us to be part of their community.  No big deal.  I wasn't there for you political or religious beliefs but they decided to make their 'statements.'  I don't follow them anymore.  I am sure there may be more.  I was there only for dog training tips etc.  There are plenty of others.  Do they really think their twisted logic will sway my beliefs?  

After a week of Covid and more scorching temps here my yard looks really bad.  It's literally toast.  I missed my water day, I just wasn't up to it.  With the temps ranging up to 104 nearly every day last week, missing a water day has hurt.  I did keep the garden alive though.  They say we may get rain today.  That would be more than welcome.  But I won't believe it until I see it.  I feel a little overwhelmed with all the outdoor work I need to accomplish and haven't due to covid and the high heat.  The residual effects of covid (tire very quickly) are still evident.  Took the dogs for a walk for the first time in over a week and it took it out of me.  The dogs were happy though.  Broke my streak at 71 days straight.  My 82 day record remains intact.  The streak starts over today.

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that. And yes, rationality is NOT a strong suit for the left... sigh