Monday, November 16, 2020

Spectacular Weather Again

The weather here is just near perfect if there is such a thing.  It is cool and dry and sunny.  It was supposed to be in the upper 30's this morning.  Fortunately they were wrong again and we had a low of 48* and it is warming up nicely.  I will head out shortly for our morning walk.  If I don't get this posted now I won't get it in at all most likely.  

With the weather so good I am obliged to work on the paint job some more.  I want to get the trim finished on the side where we have been painting.  I am not sure I can get it all done today.  I have to be much more careful with the trim as it is an entirely different color, and any slip ups will show really bad and require touch ups.  I hate having to do touch ups.  One touch up always leads to more touch ups it seems.  Yes, I am pretty sloppy with paint, especially on a ladder.  Even more so now that my body isn't working as well as it used to.  

Good news it that the daughter-in-law that was exposed to the china flu at school tested negative.  But she still has to stay home quarantined before letting her back to work.  That just tells me those tests aren't reliable.  So we are also on a self imposed quarantine due to having the baby last week.  Oh well, nothing really changes for us.  

I am still holding out hope, but real news and updates are few and anything I do see/hear I don't know that I can trust for the most part.  However, I am at peace within myself.  Faith is a powerful thing.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, touching up the touch ups is a PITA! Glad she came up negative!