Monday, November 2, 2020

Interesting Week Ahead

A very interesting and exciting week coming up.  What happens tomorrow will determine just exactly what type of excitement.  I saw one poll that 85% of Americans expect violence the night of the election.  That is very sad.  Unfortunately that is how far our great country has fallen.  I have to go out today and make sure our vehicles are full of gas in case we need to hunker down.  Prayers are constant for our country.

On the other hand, we hope to start painting today.  'K' will help so that should make it go a lot quicker than just me as all the previous times.  We hope the weather holds.

We also headed over to New Braunfels last week.  We took a look at a dog we may rescue.  Yes, I know.  I am conflicted.  But I look on the internet pretty regular for Aussies that may need rescuing or any other dog that may impress me.  The Humane Society there has taken in a Mini/Toy Aussie.  So we went over to see if we would click.  Due to him being a stray hold we couldn't interact but could visit through the gate.  The moment I saw his reaction to us I was all in and then I looked at 'K.'  The tears in her eyes told me everything I needed to know.  He seemed very glad to see us and his wiggle butt was working overtime and he had  a lot to say.  They take him to the vet Thursday for neutering, microchip and shots.  He will then be taken off the stray hold if no one claims him.  Our application is in, but they tell us there is a lot of interest in him.  So we don't know if we would get him until some faceless person approves our application.  'K' is already picking out names.  I hope she is not disappointed.  

Stay Safe and Vote if you haven't already.

Happy Trails

No comments: