Monday, June 3, 2024

Under the Weather and Weather and Politics

I have been under the weather for much of the last week.  Not sure what it is but it has all the symptoms of a cold.  I haven't had a cold in forever and I don't remember any of them getting me down as bad as this one.  But I am starting to feel better finally.  And as most ladies know the dreaded Man Cold is almost always near fatal, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The weather has been pretty oppresive with mid to upper 90's with 80% humidity.  It feels like a hot wet blanket has been thrown on you when you walk outside.  That along with me not feeling well has curtailed any outdoor activity.  The pups really miss their mornimg walks.  I hope this isn't an indication of another hotter than usual Summer after last year.  But there are some weather types that know about things like that and are predicting another scorcher.  How hot does it have to get to make Californians move someplace else?  Just kidding.

I'm disgusted to say the least about what has and is happening to President Trump.  Whether you like the man or not or disagree with him politically, what is happening to him is simply political persecution.  The regime in power is out to make sure he doesn't become president again this coming November.  There have been many before this that deserved to be indicted and convicted of their crimes yet no one bats an eye.  So why this time?  President Trump is a threat to their way getting rich and power.  If you can't see what is happening and aren't at the least saddened there is not much hope for you.  I have little to no faith in our elected representatives anymore.  Few if any do anything of significance other than write a mean tweet or threaten to hold an investigation that has no teeth.  They have been pretty useless on both sides of the aisle.  

Happy Trails


No comments: