Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Late Week Post

I was feeling a better over the last weekend and was planning on doing some things come Monday.  First was a visit to Discount Tire to get the tires on 'K's jalopy balanced and rotated.  We have been experiencing a high speed vibration almost from the day we got the tires this time last year.  But we don't drive it much outside the neighborhood so don't reach those speeds often so the vibration goes unnoticed.  I finally got it done along with some new wiper blades.  It rode much better on the way home.  

Then I had lunch and got ready to cut the yard in the back.  I try to keep a little shorter than the front due to the dogs using it.  With their little short legs the kinds drag bottom when it gets a little long.  Snickers has allergies and they get really aggravated this time of year so keeping the grass shorter helps some.  But come the hotter weather, the grass suffers even more.  I now have several large dead patches after all the extreme weather we have had the last few years.  It usually comes back after a good wet year but we haven't had these extremes before.  We will see.  

I did not get it cut Monday like I wanted to.  I just had zero energy after returning home from the tire shop.  What ever I had that made me feel so bad has left me weaker than I realized.  The grass will have to wait.

'K' has caught whatever I had last week and was feeling pretty rough Sunday.  We both missed church.  

It is now Wednesday and we are still both not feeling well enough to do much.  Although I am feeling better than 'K'.  She seems to be having a harder time shaking this whatever it is.  

Happy Trails

No comments: