Friday, September 24, 2021

The Answer to My Question

The other day, I asked the question, why was Del Rio the spot all the immigrants were swarming to.  Old NFO cleared that up for the most part in his comment.  Then I found this article:  Someone Orchestrated the border crisis.  I think this answers most of my questions in more detail.  However, there has been nothing in regard to why biden and his lackeys have been so criminally negligent.  To me the powers in Washington are complicit in this travesty due to their inaction, and also the actions they took to weaken our immigration policies that were working fairly well lately.

Then there's this.  I don't think we have been in 'distress' more than we are now than any time in my lifetime.  By that I mean the assaults on our liberties and livelihoods and well being.  I feel justified I am flying my flag like this for the first time in my life.   We sit so far back from the road I'm not sure anyone can see it unless they are really looking.  But I see it.


We are have having the Son's and their families over tonight for breakfast tacos.  It was Son#2's idea and we offered to have it out here.  Mom wants to show off the new upgrades/repairs we made the last few months.  I'm the chef, except for the eggs.  I don't eat the nasty things and barely tolerate the smell of them.  If they want eggs at all someone else has to step in and they don't get to use my cast iron pan.  I don't want those things defiling it.  

Happy Trails




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Thank you, and yes good article. Re eggs, no comment... LOL