Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Quiet

It's quiet around here.  Not a lot going on.  Just a few errands yesterday that kept us busy and consequently I forgot to post here.  But I don't really have much on my mind.  

I see a lot of things on Twitter that make me wonder.  Lots of it is just click bait with no real substance or anything definitive.  Several things have stood out.  The audit results in Arizona were released.  Right away FOX news jumped on and said the numbers confirmed joe biden was elected with even more votes than was reported and so feel vindicated with their extremely early call of the winner last November.  They took a lot of heat for that and were apparently in a hurry to report this so they could look good.  However, all is not as it seems.  I see a lot of articles about thousands upon thousands of votes cast illegally, double submission of votes, dead people voting and residents that had moved away.  Enough to have changed the election results.  But FOX says nothing.  And from what I gather on the www Tucker Carlson is strangely quiet about the audit.  FOX is treating it like a recount, not a forensic audit that examines every ballot for validity.  Of course none of the other media is picking this up.  

Then there is the border issue in Del Rio.  Don't be fooled by the new photos coming out about the conditions under that bridge.  The biden bunch finally decided all those thousands of people weren't good for optics and as a result makes them look bad.  Although there was next to nothing in coverage, enough was getting out for us to see.  They were suddenly all gone.  Where?  Deported? A few maybe.  How do you move 12-15 thousand homeless campers in just two days and there be almost no sign of them?  They didn't deport them IMO.  Yet we see nothing about them, out of sight out of mind way of dealing with a crisis.  The American public has a very short memory.  And the bidenites are counting on that.  I believe those folks have been scattered around the country into Red States.  They won't burden the blue states.  They don't want them any weaker than they already are so red states it is.  No, I haven't driven around in the large city near me looking for homeless Haitians (it is a very blue city and the largest and closest to Del Rio).  I do think some have been placed in the 3 near abandoned Air Force facilities there.  They have places set up for hurricane evacuees that would be readily available.  

Oops, I guess I have more on my mind than I thought.  I'll stop now.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

The Haitians seem to have been 'disbursed' all over the US. Less than 1000 sent back, according to those in the know, so 12-15,000 'somewhere' in the USA. Re the AZ elections, there is a second part of that report that the MSM is NOT touching with a 10 foot pole, because it does show how the election could have been stolen and the facts that prevented the auditors from getting to the truth.