Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Upcoming Presidential Election

I'm pretty sure that anyone that pays any attention to the politics we are all having to endure are aware that the coming election will be the most contentious we have ever witnessed in this country.  Or at least equal to the 1860 election that resulted in the War Between the States.  I am not talking about the run up to the election with candidates taking nasty swipes at each other, that has become the norm.  I am talking about the actual election and the results.  Both sides are already preparing for that with various scenarios.  Then there are also the agent provocateurs that are setting the stage.  The one that comes to mind especially to me is Hildabeast.  She has already come out and said Joe Biden should never concede.  She is adding her voice from the experience she had in her loss and still can't believe it was legit.  She will go to her grave never believing the American public rejected her for a realty TV star.

I keep thinking about what may come about with this election.  Both sides learned some things during the Gore/Bush election.  The devastating defeat of Hildabeast taught them even more things.  They were so confident of victory they will never let something like that happen again.  Then there is this article I read the other day.  I may have blown it off a few months ago but things have progressed so much toward undermining the President's term in office I tend to believe this is at least plausible if not possible.  

Democrats are laying the groundwork for revolution right in front of our eyes.

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening.

More Here

I hope you take the time to read it.  Let me know your thoughts.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Time to take a good look at your preps and make sure you have enough 'stuff' to get through (I'd guess) a month. Food, paper products, cleaning products, etc...

Randy said...

Old NFO-yes, preps is always good. WE are prepared and continue our efforts.