Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Thoughts

I don't know anything about the President's SCOTUS nominee other than what I see on the www.  She seems like a good pick.  But so did Roberts at the time.  I still wonder what they have on that guy.  I don't know when the hearings for her confirmation will begin.  I haven't seen a timeline as of this morning.  I know that if McConnell rushes the process, the libs will go even more crazy.  To spare them that anxiety, maybe he should forgo that process and go straight to a floor vote.  I can see lib heads exploding just at the thought of that.  I just hope that if she gets confirmed she upholds the constitution and not any political ideology as so many of our judges do these days, especially on the SCOTUS.   

The wind has really picked up this morning with a cold front that is blowing through.  No real temp changes yet as it is 66* at this time.  However they say it may get into the 40's tomorrow morning.  I'm ready for some cooler weather, but 40's?  LOL.  With the cooler weather I will start some put off chores.  I have a long list, and I suspect that I will defer some to another time as usual.  I really need to do some painting along with the prep work prior.  Since it's outside, weather is the determiner of when that will start.  I need to get that done either way.  I have put that off too many times already.  The worst part is getting on the roof and cleaning off the siding of my fake chimney.  It will require some scrubbing.  Not looking forward to that at all.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, 20+kt winds up here most of yesterday/last night. Lows in the 50s and barely in the 70s today. Tomorrow? Back in the 90s... sigh