Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Distractions

Been a little distracted with getting a post up this week.  Just various things have conspired to keep me from it, the most prevalent is me being lazy.  We were cleaning up the carnage of several days of a very hard freeze.  Then there was all the New Years Day activities, LOL.  We actually went some where for New Year's Eve for the fist time in 20+ years.  It was just a few of us old fogies and we started at 11...AM and ended at 2:30 PM.  You might laugh but I found it near perfect time.  It was located well across town and I did not want to be on the roads late New Years Eve in the big city.  Way too many drunk drivers.  Plus we got home early enough I could sit in front of the TV and watch those two excellent bowl playoff games.  I don't usually watch those as my team hasn't been there...at all.  This year I was curious, and I was rewarded with some great ball games.  Even 'K' watched and she NEVER does that unless it's my team.

The Granddaughter is here for a few days and that has also distracted me from posting.  In fact she just came in here for me to fix her sunglasses.  So I will excuse myself.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad your day was quiet, and yes, the games were pretty good too!