Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Twitter's Goofiness

I got an email a few days ago regarding my Twitter account.  I thought it might me a scam at first.  I get scam emails all the time regarding my paypal and amazon accounts.  So I went to my Twitter and sure enough I verified the email.  I was locked out of my account due t one of my tweets, which I rarely do.  They said I violated their rules of promoting suicide and self harm.  Here is a screen shot of the email I got along that includes the tweet.  


I was amazed and found it asinine to say the least.  The Tweet I commented on was regarding cindy mccain chastising the the Republicans for the audit of votes for the Nov. Presidential election in Arizona.  Now tell me, how is my comment in anyway related to suicide?  Self Harm?  Well maybe, but that is a real stretch for a facetious comment.  I appealed, it was denied so I had to delete the post to get back into my account.  I did that only because I did not remember what I had commented on.  I had to scroll through all of Bo Snerdley's tweets to find the one I thought was it.  

So thinking about this, I remember how upset all the lefties got about Pres. Trumps comment about drinking bleach to kill the corona virus.  I'm sure the censors determined I attacked one of those they agree with and common sense and free speech were ignored.  

I will have an update soon regarding our floor situation.  Ugh.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

You went against the 'narrative' that was enough... sigh