Thursday, December 31, 2020

Year End Post

Don't misunderstand the title.  I don't normally take stock at year end and don't plan on it now.  It's just the title I came up with due to the time frame.

Son#2 and family got back safe and sound from their trip out to Arizona for Christmas.  However, they are quarantining due to being exposed to COVID.  I won't go into details other than to say they are not at all happy with the situation that they believe should never have happened.  I have to agree with them from the things I have been told.  Unfortunate to say the least and people always disappoint.  Consequently our Christmas with them will be postponed another 10-14 days.  They will get tested on the 2nd.  The doctor told them not to worry about testing the baby.  I admit I don't understand that.  Even if they test negative we won't be able to see them due to not testing the baby.  

I see a threat of snow in our forecast for Friday or was it today?  Doesn't really matter, it rarely ever snows here.  If it does, that would be good.  We enjoy seeing it and we don't have to drive in it.  The cities around here go as nuts with snow as they do COVID shutting every thing down (roads).  Even having been in the highway business I never agreed with shutting down roads.  Roads should come with a warning, Use At Your Own Risk, or Not Responsible for Accidents.  I am NOT at all pointing fingers at anyone.  Please do not take it as such.

'Snickers' continues to sprout his personality and it seems we have gotten very lucky with this little guy.  

Happy New Year and a Year of Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Well, prayers no covid... And we got 3 inches of snow last night on top of 2 inches of rain! :-) Glad the pup is working out!!!