Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday and It's a Beautiful Day

As far as weather goes it doesn't get much better than it is.  In fact the last couple weeks have been outstanding.  Cool and dry, almost crisp.  That has allowed me to get and out finish up the tree trimming.  Next, I will power wash the back side of the house in preparation for painting.  The weather is supposed to continue like this through the week.  We could use some rain but I hope it holds off a bit or is short enough and I can get back at is soon.

The photo above is your's truly and I believe that was taken in Landa Park in New Braunfels Texas.  Time frame is around 1955/56 I think, as it isn't labeled and I appear to be around 2-3.  

The vileness of the left never ceases to amaze me.  Actually I have come to expect it.  All sorts of evil is revealing itself since the President has come down with the China Flu.  The media seems to be panicking.  They have become so irrelevant due to their skewed view of the world but especially America, that they are losing all credibility and those with any grey matter are no longer watching.  Their livelihood is danger due to the lies they spread.  It can't come soon enough.  There are plenty of alternatives of you look for them.  Their last gasp will be to corrupt the election.  They know there is no way their candidate can win without their lies and fomenting false rage among their believers.  It's gonna be very Ugly.  Prepare.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad you're getting things done! And yes, ugly is a good word for what is coming... sigh