Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday, A Day Late

I try to post on Monday without fail.  Obviously I failed.  In my defense I have been preoccupied with some things.  I went to the chiropractor due to some issues I am experiencing.  He was a bit concerned.  Not real sure how to proceed so we are trying a few treatments to see if that helps.  Otherwise he thinks I may need to see a neurologist.  I have almost no confidence in anything neurologists do.  That is from experience.  We will see how these treatments affect me before we do anything else.  I have some tingling and numbness in feet and hands, not real bad but can be distracting.  I thought it might be related to those bulging discs in my neck.  It could also be diabetic neuropathy.  It could be something more serious in my brain.  I have a visit coming up with my PCP in November, maybe he will have other ideas.  

Today I finally get my new tooth implant.  This will be the final visit and I will be done with that thankfully.  I really like this dentist.  I guess I have to as much money as he has taken from me.  I am finding out that my last dentist wasn't as good as I thought.  But that's another story.

The Granddaughter (the toddler) is here for a couple days.  She is in a great mood and is pretty animated.  That makes it even more fun to have her here.  

Still proceeding with all the projects around the house.  Slowly but surely.  This fantastic weather is cooperating.  We had quite a bit of dust yesterday.  It looked like a return of the African dust we got in June.  I was told that the farmers in Kansas or someplace north of us are pretty busy plowing and the little cool front that came in yesterday brought that dust.  I don't know, but the dry air and the dust is playing havoc with the sinuses.  We are supposed to get a real cold front Thursday.  May have temps in the 40's.  As long as it's not to windy that will be good too.  Have I said I love this weather?  I may need to go on a road trip, despite COVID.  But I really need to finish up the projects around here first.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yay on getting the tooth fixed! And enjoy the toddler... try to keep up! :-)