Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Excitement...NOT

As usual nothing really new to report and certainly nothing exciting around the homestead.  It's been cold, wet, dry and then cold again.  Typical weather in this part of the State.  I am currently getting some additional treatments on my neck with the same chiropractor that helped me previously.  He took another look at my MRI and found another bulging disc in my neck that he thinks is causing my latest flare up.  It was there before but in a much lower spot.  So the treatments (the rack) could only treat the higher issues.  Since this one didn't look as bad it didn't get treated at that time.  I actually think this one is the one that has caused me the most trouble even being less bulging than the others.  Yes, others.  The treatment seems to be helping, until I sit to long in front of this stupid computer.  consequently I need to make this shorter than I already have.

We will have the Grand-baby for a couple nights starting tomorrow.  Her Momma is needing to study uninterrupted for an upcoming test.  Even though she was a full fledged teacher in Arizona, Texas wants her to pass this test to become one here.  She can only be an assistant teacher in Texas at this point.  It's been a maddening 2 year process for her.  She is totally stressing over this test.
So we are glad to help and we got to spend a lot of time with that little cutie.  Then we have to recover for the next few days.  She wears us out.  She never wants to sleep it seems as she is afraid she will miss something.  She is constantly on the go and has started walking.  Actually been walking for about a month.  She will be one year old next month.  We will have the birthday party here since their apartment isn't big enough to have guests or grill burgers etc.  Guess who gets to do that?  (I would rather it be me since Son #2 had little to know grill experience.  I have failed as a father, sigh)

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, bulged discs are pain, literally... sigh... Cold/wet up here. Good luck with the party!