Monday, April 2, 2018

I Got Nothing

Seriously, I haven't posted anything since last Thursday and the old Brain Box is dry of new things to post.  Sorry, just not feeling it.  I have stayed away from the news sources mostly so I couldn't even give my thoughts about that if I had a mind to.  The good thing about that is less stressing over the crap that goes on with the rest of the world.  It's good for the part of my brain that gets irritated with stupidity.  I don't want to get worked up over things I can't do anything about.

This week I had hoped to head out and get some wildflower photos that this part of Texas is so well known for.  However, there are other things on the schedule that will probably deny us that pleasure.  First if a follow up visit to the dermatologist that removed my skin cancer.  Then a visit to the dental school for us both.  We have started going the this school to get regular cleanings instead of a a regular dentist.  Students that are in their 3rd year are getting experience with dentistry and it saves us a considerable amount.  I have no reservations about letting a student do this sort of work.  They have the professors right there to go over any work they perform.  The negative aspect is it takes much longer than a regular visit to a dentist and it is a long drive.  They are very thorough and the experience isn't bad.  However, we may have to reschedule due to K's persistent coughing etc.  A dental exam/cleaning would not be pleasant at all in her current state.  She is getting better but it is very slow.

Happy Trails


No comments: