Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Short Update

I am improving since my fall on the driveway.  Still pretty painful at times but I have been able to use less and less meds.  I think all those meds were messing with my guts on top of all that.  So my appetite has taken a big hit.  Nothing tastes or even sounds good to eat.  

We have a new pharmacy plan with my medicare insurance.  They have not been very quick to get meds filled.  They tell you that it takes an average of 10 days (once they actually accept the prescription-which can be several days) for the prescription to ship.  I am waiting on several related to my fall that were ordered the 22nd.  They just now shipped.  Not sure how long that will take to get here.  Most of the meds are pain meds that I am now out of.  Fortunately I am not feeling as much pain and am able to get by.  I don't have much choice.

I haven't been very mobil and my attention span is very short due to the discomfort.  The blog suffers bcause of it.  I am so looking forward to just a ride in the car for a short bit.  I still can't drive yet.  Too much stress in the broken bones.  

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, gotta love pain management prescriptions...NOT! Glad the pain is lessening.